There are a variety of reasons why air travel is expensive. The most obvious reason is that the price of fuel has risen dramatically in recent years. This increase in the price of fuel has been passed on to consumers in the form of higher airfares.
In addition to the increased cost of fuel, the cost of operating and maintaining an airline is also very high. Air travel is also a highly regulated industry, which adds to the cost. Finally, the demand for air travel is very high, which means that airlines can charge higher prices.
There’s something both exhilarating and exhausting about air travel. On one hand, you get to soar through the sky like a bird, taking in views of the clouds and the earth below.
On the other hand, the process of getting to and from the airport can be a real hassle.
Here are a few tips to make your air travel experience a little bit easier:
- Get to the airport early. This will allow you to have time to check in, get through security, and find your gate.
- Check your airline’s weight and size restrictions for carry-on luggage. Each airline has different restrictions, so make sure to check before packing.
- Dress comfortably – You’ll be sitting in a cramped space for a long time, so make sure you’re wearing clothes that won’t make you too hot or too cold.
- Bring snacks – The food on airplanes is usually not great, so it’s a good idea to bring your own snacks to tide you over.
- Stay hydrated – Drink lots of water to avoid getting dehydrated.
- Move around – If you can, get up and walk around the cabin every few hours to keep your blood flowing.
- Be prepared for turbulence. It’s always a good.
Read More: Who is the First Indian to Travel to Space?