There are many popular Chinese restaurants in Delhi, catering to all tastes and budgets. Chinese food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. It is a mix of many different cultures and has evolved over the centuries to become one of the most popular and well-known dishes in the world.
Chinese food is a mix of many different cultures and has evolved over the centuries to become one of the most popular and well-known dishes in the world. The original Chinese cuisine was based on the cooking styles of the various nomadic tribes that migrated across China over the centuries. These tribes included the Mongols, the Manchus, the Han Chinese, and the Tibetans, and their cooking styles all blended together to create the unique Chinese cuisine.
1. The China Kitchen
The China kitchen is most likely extraordinary compared to other Chinese food restaurants in Delhi. When you need to go there and lost yourself in the incredible food and super ambiance. It has a bar to serve anything you desire. There are a Huge grass and a pool contiguous the garden which structures the veneer directly at the passageway.
- Address- Ground floor, Hyatt Regency Delhi, Bhikaiji Cama Place, Ring road, RK Puram, Delhi-110066
- Phone number- 011 3005 4102
- Nearest metro station- RK Puram
It is one of the most visited Chinese restaurants in Delhi. It is a good restaurant for a home base with companions or a conference. There is an abundant parking space. The neighborly staff makes you feel glad. The staff also give welcome green tea in Chinese style. The smoothie music out of sight makes your food increasingly heavenly.
- Address- Opposite Delhi public school, Sector-C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi-110070
- Phone number- 011 2613 8936
- Nearest metro station- Chhatarpur metro station
3. Place of Ming
The Chinese ying-yang idea is one of the claims to fame of the place of Ming. A splendidly adjusted food and ambiance of the restaurant make you feel better. It pursues the Chinese cooking styles – Cantonese and Sichuan from the begin to end. The menu mirrors an interesting production of Chinese food. The restaurant is put along a poolside see.
- Address- The Taj Mahal hotel, no.1, Mansingh road, near the Khan market, India gate, South Block, New Delhi, Delhi-110001
- Phone number- 011 6656 6162
- Nearest metro station- Khan market
4. China Club
The adornments of the restaurant swing your mind-set to unwinding. The restaurant abundant a major parking space. It has a glass kitchen which gives an open door for clients to see boss enchantment working hands. The flavor of the food gives an ideal bit of Chinese flavor. It also offers private feasting capacity that may hold ahead of time. You need to pick whether to sit on the couch or table.
- Address- Lobby Level, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
- Phone number- 0124 256 6000
- Nearest metro station- Guru Dronacharya metro station
5. Territory China
With a slogan of “If it’s Chinese, It’s territory China” the restaurant gives a genuine kind of Chinese food. It is granted as ” The best Chinese restaurant in Delhi-NCR”.The fragrance of the herbs will promptly strike you. The ambiance of the restaurant disappears all your weakness. The staff is excessively cordial and helpful. Parking space is also accessible.
- Address-GK 2 Main road, Enclave 3, Greater Kailash, New Delhi. Delhi-110048
- Phone number-011 2922 2123
- Nearest metro station- Greater Kailash
The accommodation of this spot is entirely marvelous. The staff is considerate and affable. It is frequently an Asian most stupendous and splendidly brightened restaurant. It also contains a parking space. The real Chinese food and ambiance of the restaurant are unreasonably good for family and companions feasting. The remarkable kind of each thing which you get the chance to observe just in good Asian spots. They give some truly fascinating plunges, which further upgraded the kind of food.
- Address- No.-53 Khan market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110003
- Phone number- 011 3399 9610
- Nearest metro station- Khan market
Read More: Best 6 Fruits for Glowing Skin